Friday, September 27, 2013

Ultravox Netherworld

Watching master television w/lingering allurement triggers a hungry static that brings a steady growth to the Sunda moss and the thick, rubbery channels networking my brain.
An electric charge bridging mirrors and defining my realities ~
And I sink in.
Sink deep within myself to the maddening majesties of the hypnotic snow and the constant background noise.
The voice.
The noise so unapologetically cracking; capturing the bits of psyche left-over from the echoes of my waking dreams.
And I sink deep. Deeper than my hidden sins and she says . . .


Welcome my friend,
Teevee retreat for king, yes
Tv retreat my friend
Tv re-treat you stay.


And I thought about her sweet madness intoxicating the insides of my bones. One last time I thought about her calming solitude and this netherworld which I guess I’ll have to call home.
My home.


1994
Victor Millan 

No comments:

Post a Comment