Thursday, February 27, 2014

Endless Love

Summer dawned with its capital radiance and sexual magnetism.
Our lives were brought together by mere chance. A throw of the fates.
One from one side of the world.
And she  .  .  .  from the other.

Think back to when we were young and indomitable and the world as unhinged and magnificent as it was, belonged to us.
You expressed your burning passion for me w/every mesmerizing look. With every perfumed touch. W/my breaths caught in sighs by your faithful kisses.
My love for you was undying.

Later days and later songs the bouquet was gambled away and the gods showed
that we’d be together forever.



            Winter creeped in with ruthless depression. Unforgiving and cold.
            Abandon your memories and the years.

            She’s now gone. I feel lonely and dismal.
            There’ll never be another one like you.



In my old age I think back and I know that I’ve lived a full life. I know that my affairs are settled. Soon enough I will join my one and only love.
I lay in heartbreak as I near this death. Pain not in my body but in my aged soul for I know I’ll have to make this journey alone; without my beloved.

We’ll soon meet again my goddess ~ my life.

My one
and only love.  


- Victor Millan

No comments:

Post a Comment