Friday, March 1, 2013

Lisping P. o. S.


So I was watching tv and Mike Tyson was sitting in front of a panel of distinguished shitheads pleading his case that he was not a disturbed ear biting bulldog like we all knew he was. Keeping his fingers x-ed that they'd reinstate his supplicant ass. Ali was there, trembling that shake that’s trapped him so well.

Float like a butterfly ~ Sting like a bee

The prettiest black man in his hey day ~
kicked everybody's ass except for a handful and ugly Spinks in ‘78.
There’s that famous picture of him standing over Sonny Liston bitching him down; but now-a-days the tremors got him paying his dues for being the greatest.
Magic was there too showing his support for that lisping piece of shit.
And the Peppers sang ~
does anybody want some Magic Johnson?


And then  .  .  .  just my dumb-fucking luck,
Tyson speaks ~

with that little annoying screwed up voice he has


Look, I fucked up.
I . . . I know I fucked up . . .
. . . I mean . . .


and he went on with that miniscule pussy willow voice of his
and the Nevada Athletic Commission went nuts for it and opened up their arms 4 to 1
and said welcome home son but don’t make us look bad
and he got reinstated
and they were all happy except for me and the 1.
We were ready for the straight-jackets.


10.98
Victor Millan 

No comments:

Post a Comment